Don’t miss out on this first statewide conference call for 2017, exclusively for 6Beds members only, hosted by Gina Wasdyke, MBA (6Beds Founder and Director).
Learn how to survive and stay viable in these changing times with vast available resources that you may not be aware of. Learn how 6Beds can help level the playing field for your care home.
Thursday, March 9, 2017 · 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Trends and opportunities in the residential care industry — what types of homes are in need and available funding sources.
- Billions of government (State of California) funds for housing projects in the pipeline — what are the timelines and the opportunities for 6Beds members.
- What types of residential care homes are needed, timeline and how much are these big contracts paying? How can 6Beds members participate in these bigger contracts?
- What is a housing NPO and why are they getting grants to purchase homes and develop into care homes? Why are some NPOs getting start-up funds to operate care homes?
- What is 6Beds doing to adapt to the changing industry to help level the playing field for its members?
- The need for critical member participation for the April 19 Lobby Day at the Capitol.
- Overview of other 6Beds membership benefits you should be aware of.
Please RSVP on or before March 7, 2017 to receive the call-in phone number and code:
This event is exclusively for current 6Beds members. If you are not yet a member, please consider supporting our common cause by becoming a member today (click here to join ). If your membership has expired, please renew it now (click here to renew).