2019 Annual Advocacy Day
APRIL 10, 2019
7:30 AM – 5 PM MAIN EVENT
1215 K St., Suite 1400
Sacramento, CA 95814
Yes, it’s that time of the year again! 6Beds is hosting the 2019 Annual Advocacy Day Conference in Sacramento on Wednesday, April 10th.
- Learn about legislative issues that may impact our ARF and RCFE homes and the delivery of housing and care to those we serve — frail elderly and Californians with development disabilities and/or mental illness.
- Learn how to make your voice heard by visiting your elected representative on Advocacy Day to share your ideas and concerns on the bills being introduced that may impact our residents who permanently live in our ARF and RCFE homes.
- Learn how you can help end homelessness in the State of California.
Join us in support of these much needed initiatives to protect as well as provide housing and care to our residents, especially with the growing need for our services in the midst of California’s daunting housing crisis.
Seating is limited so don’t delay, register today!
6Beds will be hosting a free labor law workshop on March 11, 2019 in Los Angeles. The last southern California labor workshop was packed with hundreds in attendance, so sign-up today to make sure you get your space. Online registration will close on Friday, March 8.
Why You Should Attend
Labor law compliance is very important because it prevents operational errors and legal infractions which could result in penalties and investigations. For example, one potential mistake is not documenting all employee breaks in timesheets. Care facilities may excel in providing onsite care to clients, but might need some help in operations management.
Get Your Pressing Questions Answered
Pick the brains of our guest speakers and 6Beds officers to help you better understand and effectively navigate the laws and regulations that govern our industry.
Connect with Vendors
Receive relevant industry-related professional advice, get the latest industry scoop and receive potential huge savings from our vendor sponsors.
Network with Colleagues
Connect with your fellow operators, both near and far, share ideas and learn from one another how to survive and prosper in our industry.
• Ensuring you are in compliance with applicable labor laws.
• Reduce the risk of being audited and/or fined.
• Learning how to manage your business better.
• Receiving updates on relevant policies at the state level.
• Application of federal and state labor laws pertinent to live-ins in ARF and RCFE care homes.
• Creating an efficient staffing model in RCFE homes and in ARM rate levels 3 and 4 ARF DD homes.
• Insights on negotiated rates.
• The importance of an employment agreement for live-ins.
• Unique nuances of rest and meal breaks for care homes.
Breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided for attendees courtesy of 6Beds preferred vendor sponsors.
Please come and learn more about labor law compliance, and share this event announcement with others.
3201 Riverside Drive
Los Angeles CA 90027
Phone: (323) 665-1154
8:00 am – 6:00 pm