Joint Training with US Department of Labor (DOL) & California Division of Labor Standards and Enforcement (DLSE)
Seize this rare opportunity to hear firsthand from DOL and DLSE officials:
- what is required for compliance by both Federal and State labor laws,
- what they look for during a labor audit in the residential care industry and
- get your pressing questions answered.
June 29, 2016
7:45 AM – 5 PM
Alzheimer’s Orange County
2515 McCabe Way
Irvine, CA 92614
- 7:45 AM – 8:30 AM Registration
- 8:30 AM – 8:40 AM Pledge of Allegiance & Welcome Address
VP Membership, 6Beds, Inc.
- 8:40 AM – 8:45 AM Introduction of Speakers
Dr. Ron Simpson
Board of Director and SoCal President, 6Beds, Inc.
- 8:45 AM – 9:00 AM Alzheimer’s OC Mission – Areas of Synergy with 6Beds
VP-Advocacy & Outreach, Alzheimer’s OC
- 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM Joint DOL & DLSE Training
Community Outreach & Resource Planning Specialist, DOL
Assistant District Director, DOL
Deputy Labor Commissioner I, DLSE
- 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch
- 1:00 PM – 1:10 PM 6Beds Accomplishments Report
Founder and Director, 6Beds, Inc.
- 1:10 PM – 1:15 PM 6Beds Political Action Committee (PAC) Report
- 1:15 PM – 2:00 PM Presentations by 6Beds Associate Members and Event Sponsors
6Beds Thanks You!
- 2:00 PM – 3:45 PM Joint DOL & DLSE Training (Continued)
Rosanna Santana, Jose Medina and Melanie Do
- 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM Open Forum
Liz Hengstler (Moderator)
Jose Medina, Melanie Do
- 4:45 PM – 5:00 PM The Wage and Hour Guide for RCF Compliance
CFO, 6Beds. Inc.
- Closing Remarks
Dr. Ron Simpson
Senior VP and Event Organizer, 6Beds, Inc.
Also present, Mojdeh Ourmazdi, Wage and Hour Investigator, DOL
Olivia Deanda – CFO, 6Beds, Inc.
Ofelia Aplicador Botsacos – SoCal VP, 6Beds, Inc.
Shirley Villarmino – Volunteer, 6Beds, Inc.
Delia Pardo – Volunteer, 6Beds, Inc.
This event is FREE and open to all.
However seats are limited so please click to RSVP now.