6Beds is collaborating with Michael Bilger of Elder Choice, for the first EMERGENCY meeting in 2016 for ARF and RCFE providers in the Sacramento and neighboring counties.
March 16, 2016 from 1:30-3:30 PM
24988 Blue Ravine Road, Suite 100
Folsom CA 95630
(Next to 99 Ranch Market)
Learn the latest pressing issues, and the tools and resources available to small care providers:
- Wage and Hour Guide for Residential Care Facilities (The Guide)
How can Litter’s and 6Beds’ co-authored wage-and-hour guide significantly help you comply with labor laws as we move forward to increased labor enforcement, and with AB 588 expanding labor commissioner power taking effect January 1, 2016?
- There is a $46 million proposed rate increase in Governor’s 2016 budget for 4 Beds facilities.
What do we need to do now to ensure we receive this funding?
- SB 1226 proposes to increase audit threshold for multi/large DD vendors — which can save you thousands of dollars per year.
How we can lobby fiercely for this proposed law to pass?
- Have you heard of DSS proposed policy changes to RCFEs that is requiring licensees that have been Administrators prior to January 1, 2016 to take the new 80-hour Administrator course and to take the new Administrator test if you open a new facility five years after January 1, 2016? How about refunding fees to clients with just a 5-day notice?
What can we do to defeat or amend these policies?
- April 12, 2016 — 6Beds Lobby Day at the State Capitol
Join your colleagues to Protect the 6!