It’s not too late to register for 6Beds’ FREE labor law workshop on March 11, 2019. The full-day workshop will be held at the Friendship Auditorium, 3201 Riverside Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90027. In addition to learning about labor law compliance, attendees will:
Get Pressing Questions Answered
Pick the brains of our guest speakers and 6Beds officers to help better understand and effectively navigate the laws and regulations that govern our industry.
Connect with Vendors
Receive relevant industry-related professional advice, get the latest industry scoop and receive potential huge savings from 6Beds vendor sponsors.
Network with Colleagues
Connect with fellow operators, both near and far, share ideas and learn from one another how to survive and prosper in our industry.
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Ensure you are in compliance with applicable labor laws.
- Reduce the risk of being audited and/or fined.
- Learn how to manage your business better.
- Receive updates on relevant policies at the state level.
Workshop Topics will include:
- Application of federal and state labor laws pertinent to live-ins in ARF and RCFE care homes.
- Creating an efficient staffing model in RCFE homes and in ARM rate levels 3 and 4 ARF DD homes.
- Insights on negotiated rates.
- The importance of an employment agreement for live-ins.
- Unique nuances of rest and meal breaks for care homes.
The last southern California labor workshop was packed with hundreds in attendance, so sign-up today to make sure you get your space. Breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided for attendees courtesy of 6Beds preferred vendor sponsors.