Join 6Beds Unveil New and Exciting Opportunities in Residential Care While Sponsoring its First Bill:
By Assemblyman Patterson & Principal Co-Author Senator Scott Wiener
- · Health and Safety Code Section 1569.23 would be changed to allow licensees to forgo an additional Initial Certification Training Program (ICTP) if they are a current licensed administrator who has kept up with their continuing education requirements when adding a new care home later than five years since the licensee last completed an ICTP.
- · Health and Safety Code Section 1569.17 would be changed so that a licensee is not required to transfer criminal clearance when an employee of the licensee moves to another of the licensee’s facilities.
10:00 AM – 6Beds Leaders
10:30 AM – Senator Scott Wiener (D)
(San Francisco and parts of San Mateo)
10:45 AM – Assembly Member Rob Bonta (D)
(Oakland, Alameda and San Leandro)
11:00 AM – Senator Joel Anderson (R)
(El Cajon, Escondido, San Diego and San Marcos)
11:15 AM – Assembly Member Jim Patterson (R)
(Fresno and Tulare)
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
· Complimentary Lunch, Vendor Connect Networking, Live Music
· Unveiling of 6Beds Foundation
6Beds Foundation is a non-profit organization that will create housing and support to Californians with disabilities.
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
· Latest Trends and Opportunities in Residential Care Industry
Learn about 6Beds’ opportunity-filled solution for the housing shortage facing Californians with disabilities (mental illness, developmental disabilities and low income, frail elderly)!
Major Event Sponsor by: VITAS Healthcare
- (916) 597 – 0388