Please join us for 6Beds’ first statewide dialogue (via phone conference) to explore a viable solution to keep our residential care homes open so that we can continue to provide excellent care to all Californians with intellectual disabilities.
Let’s start the dialogue to identify key issues, such as:
- our industry’s stagnant rates,
- reduction of our number of beds from 6 beds to 4 beds and
- labor audits.
This conference call is open to all care home owners serving elderly, adults and children with intellectual disabilities in all 21 Regional Centers.
September 30, 2015
Wednesday, 11 AM
TO JOIN THE CONFERENCE CALL, PLEASE:
- Call: (712) 775-7031
- Enter Code: 399-289-525
- Insufficient Rates
- 4 Bed Policy
- Labor Issues – Random federal and state audits, complaint based audit, lawsuits
- Historical High Closures
- Open Lines of Communications for all 21 Regional Center Vendors
- Proposed Solutions – short term and long term