6Beds will be hosting a free labor law workshop on March 11, 2019 in Los Angeles. The last southern California labor workshop was packed with hundreds in attendance, so sign-up today to make sure you get your space.
What Attendees Are Saying
Check out what past attendees have said about the FREE Federal and State Labor Training Workshop:
“It was a long day but it was so worth it because I’ve learned so much, not just labor but operations too.”
– Maria Y., ARF Administrator
“I came all the way from Sacramento to attend the training in Brea and I am glad I did.”
– Aida, ARF Provider
“I am an RCFE (private) provider and now in the process of opening an ARF DD because of the opportunities I learned from 6Beds.”
Tony, RCFE and ARF Provider
- Ensuring you are in compliance with applicable labor laws.
- Reduce the risk of being audited and/or fined.
- Learning how to manage your business better.
- Receiving updates on relevant policies at the state level.
- Application of federal and state labor laws pertinent to live-ins in ARF and RCFE care homes.
- Creating an efficient staffing model in RCFE homes and in ARM rate levels 3 and 4 ARF DD homes.
- Insights on negotiated rates.
- The importance of an employment agreement for live-ins.
- Unique nuances of rest and meal breaks for care homes.
Breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided for attendees courtesy of 6Beds preferred vendor sponsors.
Please come and learn more about labor law compliance, and share this event announcement with others.
3201 Riverside Drive
Los Angeles CA 90027
Phone: (323) 665-1154
8:00 am – 6:00 pm