~ TOPICS INCLUDE ~
- Application of federal and state labor laws pertinent to live-ins in ARF and RCFE care homes
- Creating an efficient staffing model in RCFE homes and in ARM rate levels 3 and 4 ARF DD homes
- Insights to negotiated rates homes
- The importance of an employment agreement for live-ins
- Ways of changing caregiver mindset of correctly filling out paper and/or electronic timesheet
- Unique nuances of rest and meal breaks for care homes
This workshop is perfect for veteran and newcomer operators seeking to minimize labor costs while complying with federal and state labor laws.
You will learn best practices for legally taking credit (not pay) from your live-ins for sleep time and other off-duty hours, as well as when and how to take credit for meals and lodging.
Non-DD, private RCFE operators are also encouraged to attend. There is a growing trend of RCFE private pay migrating to RCFE DD. Now may be the right time for you!
MONDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2018
7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Brea Community Center
695 E. Madison Way, Brea CA 92821
Seats are limited. Please RSVP today!
FINANCIAL EDUCATION SERVICES